Our Loss Limited Edition Fine English China Coupe Plate
FINE ENGLISH BONE CHINA COUPE PLATE
EDITION / 200
Fine English bone china coupe plate designed by Jane, featuring her intricate black Biro drawing Our Loss. This is the second design of her Amur leopard diptych and one of eight designs from her iconic print and china series In Homage to the Last Great Carnivores of Eurasia. It highlights threatened and endangered carnivores across the Eurasian continent.
Paying homage to Amur leopards, one of the world's most endangered species, Our Loss contemplates man’s fascination with collecting natural exotica and the impact it has upon wildlife. Inspired by a famous jeweller’s film commercial, this artwork depicts two magnificent leopards looking out of the plate towards an uncertain future. Jane's meticulous drawings take several months to research and make.
A unique statement piece to display or as part of an elegant fine dining set, each plate design is a limited edition of 200. This exquisite collection is beautifully hand made to order in Stoke-on-Trent by prestigious ceramic designers and manufacturers The New English.
- Design and original Biro drawing by Jane Lee McCracken
- Limited Edition fine English bone china plate made in Stoke-on-Trent
- Edition: 200
- Each plate is individually hand numbered and comes in a beautiful purpose made gift box complete with a signed postcard by Jane
- Suitable for use and display
- Recommended Care Instructions: Soak plate in warm water and wash by hand with a non-abrasive cloth
SECURELY PACKAGED AND SHIPPED WORLDWIDE VIA TRACKED SHIPPING SERVICE
FOR RETURNS OF THIS ITEM PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY UPON CHECKOUT
PLEASE NOTE LEAD TIME ON DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM IS 7 - 10 DAYS